Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back in action

It's been a few days since I've been able to post anything and with the holidays being here, our household has been a bit nutty!  Christmas was wonderful (especially since it was my little one's first!), and my in-law's were staying with me up until this morning.  We got hit with a BLIZZARD this past Sunday, so we had basically been living off of holiday leftovers and whatever we had in the freezer up until yesterday, when we were finally able to get out and get some pizza!  2 feet of snow will keep you indoors for awhile and can definitely drive some people crazy.  But luckily, I should be making my way back into the kitchen these next few days (even though I am working over the New Year's holidays...boooooo), and I should definitely have some stuff to post for everyone shortly!  As promised, we will be going back to a much more sensible way of eating after the New Year, and I will try to post nutritional information for all my recipes if I have it.  Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and I wish you nothing but hope, peace, and love in the New Year!  See you in the kitchen soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment