Tuesday, December 7, 2010

In the beginning....

Okay, bear with me here, people -- I've never done this before.  So the idea of starting a blog has always been really interesting to me, but let's be real here...what could I possibly have to talk about that people would want to read about??  I started thinking, and I realized that it didn't really matter to me if other people wanted to read my blog or not, but that I just wanted a way in which I could be creative and share with the world...even if no one was listening.  So, that got me thinking even more.  (I know, scary, right?)  What are the things that interest me the most?  Well, that's an easy one -- cooking and baking!  The name of the blog, Cinnamon and Orange, kind of works right into that, as those are two of my most favorite flavors (especially in combination!).  So I want to use this space as a way to share my adventures in the kitchen, boring as they may be sometimes.  I find that I don't have as much time to cook and bake anymore as I used to (being the mom of an 8-month old will do that to you), so why not add another element??!  I know it sounds crazy, but it's something that I really want to do.  I even have a new camera on the way that I'll use to document my "works".  Now don't go commenting on my photography skills -- that's a work in progress, too, but I'm hoping that I will only improve as time goes on.  So, here's to starting a new blog, and sharing my stories...with whoever wants to listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment